Salary: $67,000 – $85,000
Job Description: JOB SUMMARY
The Program Manager is responsible for the daily operations and administrative functioning of addictions services to include Imani House programming, Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) and Mental Health Court. The Program Manager is responsible for leading quality improvement activities, to include but not limited to performance management, performance improvement, regulatory monitoring, outcome measurement and fiscal management. The Program Manager also provides leadership in supporting integration efforts with Swope Health Primary care clinics and other Behavioral Health programs.
1. Ensure program compliance with all Missouri Department of Mental Health – Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Core Rules, COMBAT Guidelines and The Joint Commission (TJC) standards of care, with specific emphasis on TJC national patient safety goals.
2. Provide direct supervision and effective performance management to the Imani House Supervisor, the MAT Case Manager, the MAT Peer Support Specialist, the Patient Community and Education Specialist and the Mental Health Court Manager.
3. Monitor the delivery of all clinical services provided to individuals, maintain a safe and clean environment, and sustain the unique cultural component of Imani programming.
4. Lead all quality improvement strategies and activities based on payer, regulatory and business unit needs, to include but not limited to accreditation and certification monitoring, outcome measurement and reporting, CIMOR data management and implementation of strategies to decrease billing denials and improve timely revenue collection.
5. Monitor productivity levels of counseling staff and implement performance management strategies and modification of programming to optimize program revenue.
6. Coordinate counselor competency development in evidenced based substance use treatment models and assist the Treatment Supervisor in integrating evidenced based models into Imani House programming.
7. Provide collaborative leadership and planning for SHS Medication Assisted Treatment Program.
8. Oversee and coordinate general building maintenance and repairs through consultation with the Deputy Director of Behavioral Health and Facilities Director.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Location: Kansas City, MO
1. Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor (CADC) or Certified Reciprocal Alcohol & Drug Counselor (CRADC), or Certified Reciprocal Advanced Alcohol & Drug Counselor (CRAADC) or equivalent Required.
2. Prefer a graduate of an accredited college or university with a master’s degree in social work, sociology, psychology or equivalent degree. Clinical licensure (LCSW/LPC preferred.
3. At least two (2) years of experience in an administrative/managerial role.
4. At least two (2) years of experience in Addictions/Substance Use Disorder programming. Strong oral and written communication skills required.
5. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications required.
6. Experience preparing funding proposals preferred.
To Apply: https://swopehealth.org/who-we-are/careers/
To Apply: Please Submit a resume and cover letter to: Please refer to job posting for application link email@example.com