Salary: Hourly Rate based on experience
City: Bowling Green
Gateway Foundation Corrections is dedicated to rebuilding the lives of incarcerated individuals struggling with substance use disorders. In addition to a competitive salary, Gateway offers employees health benefits, dental insurance, career advancement, training and development, and on-site supervised hours for certification and licensure.
Substance Abuse Counselor Responsibilities:
• Completes comprehensive assessments of clients’ substance abuse history and treatment requirements, and develops individualized treatment plan.
• Provides individual and group counseling and may facilitate didactic groups.
• Documents treatment and discharge plans, and clients’ progress and responses to treatment; and maintains related records and charts.
• Performs case management and contributes to client care monitoring
Bachelor’s degree in psychology, counseling, social work or a related field. CADC, CRADC, CRAADC or CCJP preferred, but not required. Previous work experience in a corrections environment preferred. Must be able to obtain Missouri Department of Corrections clearance.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
Gateway Foundation values its employees and provides an inclusive and diverse work environment where dedicated employees can make a difference. We are committed to engaging and rewarding our employees in meaningful ways. For eligible employees, we provide a Total Rewards Package that includes:
• Health Insurance – Including a wellness premium incentive opportunity
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off – Including 18 days of PTO and 9 paid holidays in the first year
• Catastrophic Absence Time (CAT) – Accrue up to seven days annually, to be used during an extended personal illness
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Commuter Accounts
• 403(b) Retirement Plan with company match
• Life and AD&D Insurance
• Long-Term Disability (LTD)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Gateway is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Training & Development Programs
Gateway Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
Send Resume To: