Salary: Starting at $50,000
City: St. Louis
This position is responsible for daily oversight of treatment services in the Midtown Service and Treatment Center’s treatment program as well as for the direct supervision of all clinical staff treatment program staff to include counselors, associate counselors, detox supervisor, case managers, employment specialist and treatment aides. Enhance these services where possible. Position is expected to comply with and meet The Salvation Army, Federal, State and Local policies and standards.
1. Develop, implement and evaluate a clinical treatment program schedule.
2. Perform counseling services to assist the program coverage as needed. Schedule and monitor program components to meet and exceed standards of care.
3. Monitor all treatment program admissions and discharges.
4. Distribute/collect treatment satisfaction surveys at beginning of treatment, mid-treatment and at discharge.
5. Serve as liaison between Clinical, Monitoring and Food Service Departments.
6. Coordinate services with community and health care agencies to provide a continuum of care.
7. Respond to all program emergencies as necessary following all Harbor Light approved policies and procedures.
8. Represent The Harbor Light in community functions and committees as directed by the Administrator.
9. Conduct staff meetings and clinical case conferences/case reviews.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Psychiatric Nursing or related field, with two years full time experience in treatment or rehabilitation of substance abuse and at least two years of clinical supervision. Must be a licensed mental health professional (eg. LPC, LCSW, or Licensed Psychologist), possess substance abuse certification and substance abuse supervision certification. CPR/First Aid certification required. Must be able to demonstrate general computer skills, strong leadership, organizational, and good communication skills. Must be a team player, a self-starter, able to handle several projects at the same time and perform well with minimum supervision. Must demonstrate ability to think independently and exercise sound judgment. Requires a high level of confidentiality. Have a valid drivers’ license and pass TSA MVR check.
Send Resume To: