Salary: $38,000 – 40,000
Job Summary: Responsible for assisting individuals with mental illness and/or substance use disorders to improve their ability to perform tasks in their daily living and working environments as well as provide clinical guidance.
Essential Job Functions:
• Complete intake/screening/assessment process within appropriate time frames as designated by state regulatory/CARF/agency standards.
• Develop treatment plans for clients in accordance with state regulatory /CARF guidelines that demonstrate individualization and evolution based on information gathered from assessment.
• Complete all correspondence in a timely fashion.
• Participate in clinical staffing/treatment meetings providing feedback on all pertinent cases.
• Adhere to weekly direct service model.
• Work closely with insurance department to ensure authorized services are approved and adequate information is provided within specified time frames.
• Document all services provided in accordance with DMH/CARF/agency standards. o Ensure that services are entered within appropriate time frame, DAP format, notes refer to treatment plans, etc.
• Correct any file/charting deficiencies within appropriate time frame.
• Assist clients through transition process and complete final correspondence such as transition summary, plan, letter, etc.
• Complete all mandatory trainings meeting state regulatory /CARF Standards, obtaining 36 hours of training every 2 years with focus on EBP and improved clinical skill sets (MO) and 40 hours of training every 2 years with 3 hours being Ethics (KS).
• Represent the agency within the community in a professional manner.
• Maintain positive, professional relationships with referral sources, clients, and coworkers, adhering to Code of Ethics and agency policies.
• Handle crisis situations as they arise.
• Assist in Professional Supervision once all professional requirements have been met.
• Facilitate group counseling, group education, family conferences, and individual sessions.
• Provide training on Clinical issues and evidenced based practices.
• Provide Clinical Consultation when necessary.
• Demonstrates interest in long term and short term goals and objectives of the company.
• Other duties as assigned by the Clinical Supervisor, Program Director, Vice President, or the Executive Team members.
Requirements: • Holds licensure with the applicable board of professional registration for the state that they are providing services in for licensure as a professional counselor or social worker.
Missouri: Provisional Licensed (PLPC) or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Provisional Licensed (LMSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT)
Send Resume To: