Salary: $40,000 – $50,000
City: St. Louis
The Case Manager facilitates participants’ progress through the Model after release from prison by assessing, monitoring, and evaluating while facilitating individual and group sessions. Case Manager coordinates behavioral health and wellness with the Therapist and education and employment with the Career Educator or Career Coach.
This position reports to the EVP, Head of Community and Life Skills
– Active knowledge of substance use treatment, including the 12 Steps.
– Enforce all Academy participant policies and procedures
– Delivering life skill interventions in both one-on-one settings as well as group facilitation.
– Perform drug and alcohol screens, ensuring all participants are being screened at random.
– Document all sessions, testing, attendance, etc. in database.
– Developing community resources to support participant needs, including housing, medical, transportation, food, etc.
– Partner with participants to research and access community resources and needs.
– Ability to recognize a participant’s need for therapeutic intervention
– Monitor and provide support at Concordance sober house, will require some night and weekend shifts
– Maintain positive and professional relationships with Academy participants, prison staff and administration, team members, volunteers, community partners and adhere to Academy policies.
– Collaborate with team members to ensure Concordance Academy continues to be the best.
Requirements: Required Education and Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree in social work, counseling, psychology or related counseling degree
– One year of experience working in substance use treatment.
– One year of experience working in substance use treatment or similar area
– Prior work with justice-involved adults or other vulnerable populations
– Lived experience
– Experience with the 12 Steps
– Licensure and Certification
– Driver’s license
– Obtain and maintain DOC security clearance
– Substance Use credentialing (preferred)
– Preferred Education and Experience
– Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or related counseling field (preferred)
– Experience working with justice-involved adults or other vulnerable populations
Send Resume To: