Medication Awareness Recovery
Specialist Training Program
Starting with a 3 Hour Zoom Training on
March 23, 2023!
The MCB will be starting the next 40 hour Medication Awareness Recovery Specialist Training Program with a 3 hour Zoom training on Thursday, March 23, 2023.
This program is a comprehensive training program that provides 40 hours of training on using medications during the recovery process. At the conclusion of the program, participants are awarded 40 CEU hours and a Medication Awareness Recovery Specialist Certificate.
The program details are as follows:
- The program starts with a 3 Hour Zoom meeting on Thursday, 3/23/23. Participants choose 1 of 2 times – 9:00-12:00 or 1:00-4:00. There is also a 3 Hour closing Zoom meeting on Friday, July 7, 2023 with the same time options.
- In addition, participants also work through 8 self-study modules that start Monday April 3, 2023 and end Sunday, June 25th, 2023. These modules are completed at home within assigned time periods.
- Information covered in the program includes:
- Science of Addiction
- Eliminating Barriers to Medication Assisted Treatment
- Medication Assisted Treatment and Mutual Support Groups
- Know Your Rights
- ASAM Guidelines for MAT
- And More!
- The cost of the program is $100.00 and participants receive 40 CEUs plus a Medication Awareness Recovery Specialist Certificate.